Monday, November 5, 2018

I Wish I Had An Excuse

I still have my home due tonight, and I was wondering what excuse do I have to tell my professor?



I finished my project but……. 



Or I wish, I was a third grader to have this excuse:



 But the best excuse that fits here due to my wobbly dentures...


Beside the excuses of an old man for not doing his homework on time, I would like to add to my blog that, I am about to finish writing the contents of my “Waste to Energy” corporate training. The reading text is completed and some tweaking needs to be done on the PowerPoint presentation. Post-training quiz questions are ready to be typed on the online quiz-maker. I will be uploading the rest of the material this week and hopefully complete the project by Friday.


With my peer’s feedback, I updated the course material, and it looks fine to me so far. Hopefully, I would look to my professor and help me fetch a good grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment